Friday, July 8, 2011

Wednesday July 6th 2011

Another hot day!!  David and Marian took off today to go to St Louis to see the arch.  Well, they didn’t find it, and if I’m not mistaken they just didn’t go far enough.

Went to work at 9AM and since Grant isn’t feeling to good I will be mowing today.  I mowed the mobile home park and some of the other parts.  Mark, Kim and Grant will be leaving tonight to go to Branson and Springfield for the orientation for Grant’s college.  The will be gone four days and sounds like a little fun at Branson.

It is very hot and not much of a breeze.  Drank a lot of water but actually the day went pretty good.  When I got off work I stopped at the grocery store for some chicken.  We like the chicken from Food Giant. It is really cheap too and I really like that.

Linda fixed potato puffs and baked beans to go with the chicken.  Wow, great meal.  For desert we had Key Lime pie.  This was from Aldi’s and it is very good.  The one from Wal Mart is Edward’s and I think it is as good as that.

100_2855

Marian wanted a picture of all of us on the sofa so I set up my camera and this probably turned out the best.  Munchkin is in the picture but Sparky, at least in one picture, had his ears in the way so he isn’t in this picture.

We watched some TV but I was really tired and I think we were all tired so just took it easy AGAIN tonight….Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment