Friday, July 5, 2013

Thursday July 4th 2013

I went in today and started mowing the RV Park.  Started out great but didn’t take long to go South pretty fast.  The police stopped me and to make a long story short there was a truck broken into in the park and a guy tried to commit suicide.  I knew the guy, he was camping here, very nice and clean guy.  Had no idea he had problems of that magnitude!

I was still mowing  but seems people want propane and to pay rent.  I worked until 4PM or so and didn’t finish.  Not much left to do but the rest will still be there next week.

When I got home I mowed our lawn, didn’t mow Tommy’s this time, I was about to run out of gas!  Not the mower, but me!  I was tired and hot.  If he doesn’t get his by Monday I will get it then.

I actually feel pretty good tonight!  I am tired but haven’t had a bad time staying awake until around 10PM, missed the news, guess I probably didn’t miss much though.  Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment