Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wednesday February 29th 2012

Last day of February and it’s leap year and also Bren and Darin’s anniversary!  Happy anniversary Bren and Darin!

Sparky and I made our laps around the park this morning and Bernie stopped me and asked me in for a cup of the coffee they really like.  It is called  Don Pedro I think.  My first taste was really strong!!! Not bad but really strong.  After a few tastes it was more tolerable.  We sat out on the patio and got to watch the Starlings fly around their house and chase the sparrows out.  Sitting on the patio was really nice!  The temperature was great the sun was shining and a little breeze was blowing and I just didn’t want to leave.  Elinor joined us and made another pot of coffee that wasn’t quite so strong.  Linda was still sleeping so she missed out on a wonderful time!

I think it is going to get pretty warm today.  The sun is really hot so I will turn on the air conditioner a little later.

Linda is going with the ladies to a brunch and fashion show about noon.  There are nine ladies going I believe.

Yep, I turned the air on and I went outside and sat in the lawn chair and when the wind quit blowing I went back inside.  I closed of the bedroom and the bathroom and turned the air up so it would keep it around 85 degrees.  At least the air conditioner cycled on and off and kept it decent in here.

Linda got back and we went to Conn’s, an appliance store, to look at a stove again. An apartment size stove that is 20 inches wide is hard to find and there isn’t much of a selection but they had one that would work perfect in the park model.  We bought it and they are supposed to deliver it Sunday and set it up.  I thought about doing it myself until I saw the parts and I figured I should let someone do it that knew what they were doing! Then when we stopped at Bernie and Elinor’s and saw what would have to be done to unhook and hook up the new one I was glad I spent the extra money!

Banana splits tonight.  We went on over and then went and taught Elinor and Bernie how to play Zilch.  Had a good evening. I think Bernie won!

So much for a nice warm day.  Got to open the camper about bed time and I think we will sleep good!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment